Working Hours: Full time, Permanent
Optima Health is the UK market leader in Occupational Health and Well-being services with an ambition to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce. To continue supporting healthy high performance across our client's organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short, we are going places.
You'll be working within our Occupational Health administration team, providing systems and other support services, helping us deliver and maintain the highest standards of administration and customer service to our clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage clinic allocation - review clinic availability regularly and notify the team of gaps to enable clients to be booked in, ensuring minimal cancellations and contract KPIs are met effectively
- Act as system administrator and first/main point of contact for cohort related issues from the team and customers and providing appropriate advice and signposting
- Maintain accurate recording and auditing in cohort, be the main contact for support for the occupational health team.
- Deal with online portal queries efficiently within set time frames and overseeing admin reminders to ensure they are being actioned in a timely manner
- Liaise with Physicians and clinical team manager with regards to clinician’s annual leave and update cohort appropriately
- Check invoices against records in cohort for accuracy and process for payment
- Resolve customer enquiries professionally in line with the customer charter
- Manage complaints in line with Optima Health’s complaint handling process
Experience,skills and knowledge required for the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and against challenging timescales to meet targets and deadlines
- Solutions focused
Salary - £17,136.00
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability,race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.