Working within the Occupational Health team to provide highquality, customer focussed clerical, typing and general administrativeassistance to the service in line with contract KPIs. To deliver and maintainthe highest standards of healthcare administration, in line with OptimaHealth’s standards and values.
MainDuties and Responsibilities
General Administration tasks, inbound and outbound calls,appointment booking, email and written correspondence, typing reports,scanning, filing, photocopying, incoming and outgoing post, diary managementand purchase order requests, liaising with various teams – MI, IT, Clinicaletc.
- Undergo relevant training and development programmes.
- Actively contribute to team meetings and briefs.
- Identify service and productivity improvements.
- Energetic & Enthusiastic in approach
- “Can Do” attitude
- Sense of urgency / PACE
- Takes personal responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Works to own initiative
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Sound judgement
- Motivation of self and others
- Problem solver
Experience,skills and knowledge required for the role
- Evidence of a good standard of general education
- Minimum GCSE Grade C in English & Maths
- Good command of the English language
- Experience of using computers and databases
- Where the position is customer facing it is essential that theindividual has previous customer facing experience
- Previous experience of working in a highly confidentialenvironment
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of working in occupational health (desirable)
- Experience in working in a medical or healthcare environment(desirable)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,136.00 /year
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.