We’re a UK market leader in occupational health and wellbeing services with the ambition to improve the health and well-being of the UK workforce and committed to delighting our clients. To continue supporting healthy high performance in our client organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short we are going places.
Working within the Occupational Health administration team to provide systems support to the service in line with contract KPIs. To deliver and maintain the highest standards of administration in line with Optima Health’s standards and values.
Maintain accurate recording and auditing in cohort, be the main contact for support for the occupational health team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage clinic allocation - review clinic availability regularly and notify the team of gaps to ensure clients can be booked in and contract KPIs are met.
- Successfully reallocate clinics as required i.e. due to sickness absence / A/L to ensure minimal cancellations
- Act as system administrator and first/main point of contact for cohort related issues from the team and customers and give appropriate advice and signposting
- Oversee admin reminders to ensure they are being actioned in a timely manner
- Deal with online portal queries efficiently within set time frames
- Liaise with Physicians and clinical team manager with regards to clinician’s annual leave and update cohort appropriately
Experience,skills and knowledge required for the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to meet targets and deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales
- Solutions focused
- Security clearance is desirable
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.