Location: London, SW1
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5pm
Optima Health is the UK market leader in Occupational Health and Well-being services with an ambition to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce. To continue supporting healthy high performance across our client's organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short, we are going places.
You'll be working within our Occupational Health administration team, providing systems and other support services, helping us deliver and maintain the highest standards of administration and customer service to our clients.
In return we will offer the successful candidate 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, competitive salary, friendly office environment, ongoing support and the opportunity to go out to events on behalf of the clients when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration –Calls with customers to arrange appointments, accurate data management, Liaise with GPs and other external bodies, complying with GDPR regulations and support Occupational Health Clinicians with administration duties.
- Customer service – Being the first point of contact with our customers at reception, dealing with sensitive phone calls in an appropriate manner, communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Team Work – Working within a team of 10 clinic staff members, attend team meetings, working closely with colleagues to meet team objectives, updating information systems so everyone in the team has a good idea of what’s happening.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Keen eye for detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to meet targets
- Experience in a medical administration office is desirable but not essential.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.