Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £17,100 per annum
Optima Health is the UK market leader in Occupational Health and Well-being services with an ambition to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce. To continue supporting healthy high performance across our client's organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short, we are going places.
You'll be working within our Occupational Health administration team, providing systems and other support services, helping us deliver and maintain the highest standards of administration and customer service to our clients.
In return we will offer the successful candidate 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, competitive salary, friendly office environment with ongoing support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- High Volume of Calls
- Updating the systems accurately.
- Uploading reports following GDPR Process.
- Strong Multi-tasking Skills required
- Reviewing complex clinical diaries to book medical appointments and telephone consultations
- Able to manage their own workload & Help with ad hoc tasks & annual leave.
- Strong attention to detail
- updating internal system accordingly.
- Work within the KPI times set.
- Must be hard working
- A good team player, but can still work independently
- Be able to communicate well with suppliers and customers
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Keen eye for detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to meet targets
- Experience in a medical administration office is desirable but not essential.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.