Working Hours: FT 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Optima Health is the UK market leader in Occupational Health and Well-being services with an ambition to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce. To continue supporting healthy high performance across our client's organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short, we are going places.
You'll be working within our Occupational Health administration team, providing systems and other support services, helping us deliver and maintain the highest standards of administration and customer service to Police Scotland.
In return we will offer the successful candidate 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, competitive salary, friendly office environment, ongoing support and the opportunity to go out to events on behalf of the clients when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and dealing with a large volume of inbound calls
- Processing client inbox & queries
- Follow up contract activity with outbound calls
- Reviewing complex clinical diaries to book clinical appointments in accordance with contract KPI’s
- Prepare & send reports following GDPR guidelines.
- Reviewing and updating internal Cohort management system
- Processing Incoming Mail and Updating the systems accurately.
- Scanning, filing, photocopying
- Processing invoices
- Working closely with clinical and administrative colleagues
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to meet targets
- Strong Multi-tasking skills required
- Able to manage their own workload & help with ad hoc tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Hard working and diligent
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- A good team player, but can still work independently
- Knowledge of occupational health desirable but not essential
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability,race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.