Working within the Occupational Health team to provide high quality, customer focussed clerical, typing and general administrative assistance to the service in line with contract KPIs. To deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare administration, in line with Optima Health’s standards and values.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
General Administration tasks, inbound and outbound calls, appointment booking, email and written correspondence, typing reports, scanning, filing, photocopying, incoming and outgoing post, diary management and purchase order requests, liaising with various teams – MI, IT, Clinical etc.
Activities; dealing with client enquiries, ensuring standards are always followed,
feedback surveys and data confidentiality always.
Meeting clinical governance standards by adhering to principles of confidentiality, access to medical records and preventing data breech.
- Undergo relevant training and development programmes.
- Actively contribute to team meetings and briefs.
- Produce monthly team briefs and update reports.
- Identify service and productivity improvements.
- Energetic & Enthusiastic in approach
- “Can Do” attitude
- Sense of urgency / PACE
- Takes personal responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Works to own initiative
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Sound judgement
- Motivation of self and others
- Problem solver
Role type: Administration
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Evidence of a good standard of general education
- Good command of the English language
- Experience of using computers and databases
- Where the position is customer facing it is essential that the individual has previous customer facing experience
- Experience of working in occupational health
- Experience in working in a medical or healthcare environment
- Previous experience of working in a highly confidential environment.
- Experience of working in an office environment