Location: Home Based
Working Hours: Monday - Friday between 8:30am and 5pm
Salary: £65,000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior Developer with extensive experience of using BPM/low-code platforms (e.g. Appian, Pega, Filenet, Tibco, PowerApps) to join our team developing and supporting an Appian based Occupational Health portal. Cross training to Appian will be provided.
We are the UK’s leading private occupational health provider, with a history of acquisition, providing safety critical services across the public and private sectors. In order to support our Digital agenda, we are building an internal technical team to work closely with business and clinical colleagues to develop new functionality and ensure the effective operation of out platform to support the health, wellbeing and safety of workers across the UK, including new clinical algorithms and business process integration with customer organisations.
The portal is already well established, but we are bringing it in-house and have a large road map of change and enhancements to deliver including the future exploitation of Appian’s evolving feature set.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a brand-new technical team in a greenfield setting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Development team leader in building the team to support and develop our Occupational Health portal (based on Appian)
- Work alongside external partners to successfully transition the current service in-house in 2020.
- Analyse more complex changes.
- Design and develop new functionality and refactoring the current application
- Investigating defects and implementing fixes
- Work with the Development team leader to deliver realistic maturity plans for the teams.
Skills, experience and knowledge needed for the role
- 3+ years design and development experience, ideally including Appian or a similar BPM/low-code platform
- Exposure to both development and support lifecycle phases.
- Appian or other BPM or low-code platform
- Proficient in SQL stored procedures (ideally on Microsoft SQL Server)
- Tooling configuration and set-up
- Experience of test automation a bonus.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.