The role of the Application Software Test Lead will form an important part of the Information Systems team, helping to support the business.
Reporting to the Head of Information Systems, the Application Software Test Lead will be highly organised and demonstrate strong teamwork and communication skills to work with a wide spectrum of stakeholders and suppliers across the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing business application testing of bug fixes and software changes.
- Organising and leading UAT programmes
- Creating test plans and devising testing approaches
- Liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Investigating issues and raising tickets to service providers as required
- Tracking progress of issues and tickets and responding to end users
- Producing standardised and ad-hoc reporting
- Helping to create standard operating procedures for testing activities
- Providing input to stakeholder communications
- Contributing knowledge to IT development projects
- Suggesting improvement opportunities to processes or system functions
- Occasional travel to internal and supplier sites
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in a similar role
- Looking to be involved in a wider scope of work
- Attentive to detail and focused
- General IT, Internet and software literacy
- General IT Security Awareness
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.