Working Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: £20,604.00 /year
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the Business Administrator (IT) role is responsible for providing business administration support for the IT function, including supplier administration and co-ordination of support for end users. The role is not inherently technical, but if the successful candidate wishes to develop more technical skills we are willing to adjust the role and providing learning and development opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Technical Services Manager in forecasting and tracking external spend, proactively raising purchase orders and processing invoices to ensure that suppliers are paid on time.
- Administer the Joiner-Mover-Leaver process including arranging the issuing and recovery of IT & telephony equipment, peripherals and licenses
- Co-ordinate the management of requests for support from the internal user base and our third parties, updating third party systems and registers, liaising with third party helpdesks.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware and software assets including applicable licences for business systems.
- Maintain a document file store, ensuring IT contracts are accessible and registers of contact information are up to date
- Identify opportunities for cost saving.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Basic level understanding of IT including business applications and hardware.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Exposure to help desk systems
- Experience of business administration
- Broader understanding of IT systems
- Higher Education qualification in a Technical subject
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.