Support in the smooth running of the Service Delivery Managers Regional onsite contracts. Undertaking project work implementation, staff mentoring and support functions. The role will ideally suit an employee who is looking to develop there understanding of contract management and enjoys project work and development of services projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contract Management support and client relationship building
- Undertaking Reporting against client KPI’S and delivery methods
- Undertaking audits and feeding back to the relevant employee
- Reviewing working models and engaging business changes within the region.
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager with client requests and engagement.
- Providing a client support network.
- Troubleshooting as required across contract as needed.
- Supporting excellent service delivery functions and ensuring that standards of excellence are met at all times.
- Supporting with retention of existing clients and growing the regional activity.
- Complaint responses and escalations ensuring clients KPI’s are adhered to.
- Having daily interactions with clients (internal and external) either in person, by phone or via written correspondence providing advice and support with respect to accessing OH services.
- Actively supporting delivery of OH services to external contracts
- Working with the OH team to monitor customer satisfaction and delivering customer service through the administration team.
- Ensuring adequate service cover within the OHS administration team during absence periods. Having flexibility and knowledge to actively cover roles as required, ensuring the consistent running of the service during busy periods, allocating and reallocating staff as required. Reorganising work practices as required and supporting staff training and development programmes.
- Supporting the team in mainitaining Effective, Quality Occupational Health Service (SEQOHS) Standards Accreditation (Faculty of Occupational Medicine accreditation scheme.)
Planning and prioritising
- Manage administration team cover and ensure that contractual obligations are supported
- Motivate teams to achieve utilisation targets in line with budget requirements and to maximise all clinic space.
- Ensure high quality Management Information data is produced and delivered to service delivery manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure that schedules for our clinical teams are planned and produce with the clinical leads at least 3 months ahead
- Update and maintain schedules in accordance with change requests.
- Ensure all annual programs are planned in good time.
- Ensure the quality agenda is planned and audits completed in accordance with ISO timetable.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction surveys are implemented
- Ensure scheduling and support for all typing
Financial Management , Reporting and Data
- Drive down costs where possible .
- Ensure all financial reporting is completed and submitted in a timely manner including the breakdown of billable activity for all clinical services.
- Run process for purchasing in line with Optima Health systems
- Run expenses process.
- Drive innovation within the teams to achieve continuous development of our internal and external reporting requirements.
- Deliver informative analysis of the business performance of billable items.
- To ensure records are stored correctly and efficiently.
- To ensure landlord meets obligations
- To plan for office maintenance needs.
- To ensure office environment is safe.
- To ensure office equipment is maintained and supported.
- Any other reasonable tasks as asked by the line manager
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.