The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for the day to day servicing of Occupational Health cases on behalf of Optima Health for its clients. Through administrative processing, proactive updates and query handling the role holder will ensure contractual KPIs are hit and a quality customer experience is delivered.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Salary: £16,000.00 – £16,330.00 per annum
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Correctly log new case referrals onto the case management system
- Triage referrals in line with clinical decision tree and client specific requirements.
- Contact employees to book appointments in line with set Booking Rules.
- Provide confirmation correspondence and telephone updates to clients and employees on all activities undertaken.
- Actively chase older cases providing proactive updates to clients.
- When difficulties are encountered proactively update referring managers with solutions.
- Correctly log all activities and notes within the case management system ensuring it is up to date at all times.
- Manage customer enquiries ensuring queries are answered professionally in line with the customer charter.
- Proactively manage outside of KPI cases ensuring the next case steps are fast tracked, the customer is fully updated and the case aged is minimised.
- Manage complaints in line with Optima Health’s complaint handling process.
- Undergo relevant training and development programmes.
- Actively contribute to team meetings and briefs.
- Produce monthly team briefs and update reports.
- Identify service and productivity improvements.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.
- Solutions focussed.
- Good IT / PC skills including Microsoft packages.
Key Performance Indicators
- Client KPI targets cases:
- Logged on within 24hrs
- Triaged within 24 hrs
- Appointments offered within 5 days (OHA), 10 days (OHP)
- Report sent to client within 2 days (OHA), 5 days (OHP)
- GP specialist reports back within 40 days, chased weekly client updated at day 20.
- Client & Employee Satisfaction Levels
- Minimum Standards of the Balanced Scorecard
Health, Safety & Environment Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own and others health and safety
- Co-operate with your employer, making sure you attend required training and you understand and comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental policies
- Not to interfere with or misuse workplace facilities or equipment
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses through the appropriate channels in addition to any hazards or defects observed in the workplace
- Improve energy efficiencies at our sites, reduce or reuse materials where appropriate, and recycle where possible
- Report all non-conformances
In addition to the above, managers responsibilities within the organisation are:
- Ensuring that staff are appropriately trained and supervised
- Appropriately identify, assess and manage health, safety and environmental risks
- Undertake health and safety risk assessments and implement measures to eliminate or control these risks
- Ensure that accidents, incidents, near misses and any non-conformances are reported correctly
- Promote environmental awareness and encourage employees to minimise waste, improve energy efficiencies and reduce their impact on their immediate and wider surroundings
Information Security Responsibilities
- Ensure you comply with all aspects of our Information Security Management system
- Ensure you read and understand our Information Security policies (eg Data Protection)
- Ensure full compliance with the confidentiality statement issued to you upon employment. This includes being wary of the different types of processing that can be carried out on information including informal communications outside of the office.
- Ensure you report any identified or suspected information security incidents and weaknesses through the reporting system
- Ensure you comply with all aspects of our Quality Management system
- Ensure you have read and understood our Quality Policy
- Ensure commitment to enhancing customer satisfaction through delivering a quality service in all aspects of your role