Reporting to the Head of BI, responsible for developing and supporting systems associated with the integration, storage and reporting of data held in Optima information systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly tasks according to priorities and schedules agreed with the Head of BI and business.
- Design and delivery of data mapping rules detailing the transformation of data from source to target.
- Design and development of ETL routines and standards to deliver the data management solution
- Support the secure delivery of accurate information using documented processes and procedures ensuring accuracy is always maintained.
- Provide support services to internal and external customers covering ad-hoc reporting, data analysis, data validation and technical guidance.
- Create and maintain accurate, understandable documentation for all MIS processes and systems.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable skills in database concepts, data modelling techniques and design principles; able to translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints
- Experience of designing and building data warehouses based on the Microsoft SQL Server technology stack. (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience of developing Data Warehouses for optimal use with enterprise class reporting and analytics tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills be a logical thinker and have an analytical mind.
- Good communication skills; liaison with internal and external customers to determine and document requirements is a key part of the role
- Proven experience with building and deploying SSIS solutions with comprehensive error handling and auditing
- Experience of building and supporting systems based on a Microsoft BI stack, including O365, Microsoft flow, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Apps.
- Building SSAS data models in tabular mode.
- Using modern analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.