The Employee Assistance department has various roles available including working hours or 28hr, 32hrs permanent and 40 hrs fixed term 6month.
We Operate a 24/7 service and working hours will be spread over Days/Evenings/Weekends and Nights we endeavour to keep nights to a minimum, Shift allowance payable for unsociable hours . Night shifts would be worked from Home so applicants must have suitable accommodation as this role involves call handling.
Job Type: Fixed term 6 months, 40 hours a week which include a minimum of 1 evening shift up until 10pm and 1 weekend day - EAP works on a shift rota
Salary: £17,000.00 to £17,621.00 per year
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with all clients calls in a professional and sensitive manner
- Dealing with practitioner queries, setting up diaries and liaising with area managers
- Follow guidelines to ensure all calls are answered in an concise and confidential manner
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system and, where necessary, warm transferred or referred on appropriately for action.
- Ensure all information is handled in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Deal with varied Administration duties key to the role.
- Make outbound calls to employee and line managers to book and arrange appointments
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
- Previous demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position, preferably in an office environment, i.e. Can demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering customer service to a high standard
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail: Able to gather relevant information from customers, update customer information correctly and presenting information clearly and accurately. Able to undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure. Writing / typing information in a clear understandable level of English and ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Excellent listening skills, able to maintain a calm and professional and empathetic manner in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English language skills: able to communicate with stakeholders on day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work within a target orientated environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills, particularly telephone skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to establish and build good working relationships
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills, e.g. able to demonstrate previous establishing a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time and be able to make logical and solid decisions independently
- IT literacy: Able to confidently use MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard e.g. Able to create letters from scratch, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner from scratch. Able to read and send emails / attachments etc.
- Ability to work well within a Team environment
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking. - dealing with Administration duties while monitoring calls
- Answer calls to the HELP Employee Assistance helpline as required, welcoming callers to the service, providing information as needed, signposting where appropriate and arranging a call back with an Employee Assistance Adviser where necessary, at all times acting within the agreed protocols of HELP Employee Assistance
- Using predefined criteria, identify clients at risk to themselves or others and work with Employee Assistance Advisors and Clinical leads to ensure that all necessary steps are taken protect the caller and others from harm
- Ability to produce creative and innovative ideas
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Access)
- Customer service experience & ability to communicate effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £17,000.00 to £17,621.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.