Location: Sidcup, London
Working Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Would you like to be part of a team who has been set the challenge to be the world’s leading occupational health & well-being service in the blue light sector?
Do you have the drive and energy to play your part in this exciting opportunity working with one of our clients, one of the UK’s most critical organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading OH & Well-being company in the UK, working alongside a diverse team of occupational health professionals, to deliver this vision and supporting us to achieve our mission.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of well-being activities in alignment with centrally governed Optima Health policies, standards and procedures in liaison with the onsite OH team
- Carry out health screening tests in accordance with Optima Health policies and protocols and those of the client travelling daily across London to client sites to deliver the programme
- Provide proactive advice on Health & Well-being and identify opportunities for wellness initiatives with the client and the Outreach team
- Consistently demonstrate commercial awareness and financial probity whilst ensuring all client KPIs are consistently delivered
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Qualification in a profession allied to medicine e.g. BTEC or above with an award in a related subject e.g. medical /sports /nutritional sciences/ physiology
- Previous experience working within Occupational Health, preferably for a provider, working autonomously but to centrally governed standards
- Demonstrable experience in screening/ consultation work, ideally gained within the Blue Light Sector or similar
- Experience of delivering personal objectives as part of a wider health & well-being strategy while working within a broader team of Health and Well-being Specialists
- Previous experience in delivering health promotion events and undertaking engaging presentations to small groups
- Excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal), with ability to advise, influence and develop positive internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Full driving licence
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.