Location: Sheffield with occasional travel to other sites.
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Salary: £30,000 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive, proactive HR service to Optima Health in a way that aids the recruitment, development and retention of employees- with the overall aim of enhancing company performance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support, advice and guidance on ER cases, including redundancies, restructures, disciplinary and grievance cases, TUPE, capability cases and complex case management
- Coaching managers on HR policy interpretation, current case law, best practice and complex case management issue resolution
- Provide strong professional HR advice and guidance to managers and employees
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with managers across the company.
- Develop, Maintain and update HR policies and procedures and ensure they are employment law compliant. Manage the staff handbook
- To work with the Recruitment Advisor as required to ensure that the recruitment and selection process for all staff is delivered in accordance with best practice and procedure
- Working with managers to develop HR solutions to business issues
- Assist with the Training Needs Analysis and delivery of induction and HR training to the organisation in key areas such as performance management, absence and recruitment
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Understanding business and organisations
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels
- Able to effectively work with others and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail and ability to manage complexity.
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a busy environment.
- CIPD qualified or working towards Level 7 CIPD qualification
- Experience of working in a multi-site organisation
- TUPE experience
- Proven HR generalist background
- Evidence of working collaboratively across an organisation
- Evidence of ability to develop personal credibility at all levels
- A commercian and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft specifically outlook, word and excel
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.