Location: Redditch, with opportunity for remote working
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Working Hours: Permanent, Full Time
Closing Date: 23rd February 2020
Joining the UK’s leading provider of Occupational Health and Well-Being services at this specific time is exciting. Having recently revamped our approach to recruitment and talent acquisition, we now require an exceptional recruitment specialist to take the lead in embedding this strategy and ensuring the effective delivery of all recruitment activities across our organisation.
Coming from either an agency or in-house background, you’ll be confident in building positive relationships with key stakeholders, both inside and outside of our organisation. Knowing how and when to lead, support, coach and challenge appropriately in order to ensure that all processes have clear and consistent processes, hiring managers receive the necessary tools and support, PSL relationships are maintained and MI is captured/analysed to drive continuous improvement.
This is not a role for those simply wishing to be a cog in a machine. Here you will be the machine, responsible for every aspect in ensuring our organisation can identify, attract and recruit talent effectively. With responsibility for delivering your own vacancies, you'll also manage and develop an additional member of the team
Working alongside committed colleagues who care deeply about what they do, it's therefore critical being equally passionate about what you do. In addition there are a few other elements that we believe you will need to possess in order to be successful:-
- Takes ownership - Highly motivated with a customer-centric attitude to meet and exceed personal/team objectives
- Proven track record of delivering end to end recruitment projects, within a commercially focused, service-based organisation or Recruitment Agency (Healthcare experience would be advantageous)
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates through full range of resourcing methods/channels
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to advise, influence and foster positive relationships across the organisation
- Ability to plan and prioritise high volume workloads for yourself and members of your team, in order to effectively manage conflicting deadlines
- A problem solver – Adaptable and resilient in face of adversity, seeks out alternative solutions to overcome barriers
It is rare to find this type of opportunity to join a UK market leading organisation, where you can make such a significant personal impact on its performance. Are you up for the challenge?
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.