Location: Derby with UK wide travel
Working Hours: Full Time
Are you enthusiastic, a self-starter, have a dynamic approach to your role and a passion for the health and well-being of your clients? By joining us, you will be part of a team in a business with a passion for delivering clinical excellence as part of an agile, high-performing team. We offer a great package with plenty of CPD and career development opportunities.
Optima Health is the UK market leader in Occupational Health and Well-being services with an ambition to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce. To continue supporting healthy high performance across our client's organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short, we are going places.
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Health Technician to join our growing team and deliver quality health and screening services across a variety of client sites, to ensure their employees operate within a healthy workplace environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Performance of the full mobile occupational health technician role, including:
- Delivery of on-site Health Surveillance, Fitness for Task and Lifestyle Health Assessments at client premises in accordance with standard technician processes and procedures
- Recording of clear, concise and accurate clinical information
- UK wide travel & regular overnight stays away from home
- Driving a mobile clinical screening unit where required
- Use of a variety of IT systems and tools to measure and report screening outcomes and findings
Other duties in line with supporting the Health Surveillance Manager in achieving departmental objectives, financial and utilisation targets and compliance.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Occupational Health Experience in a mobile Health Screening Role
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations to large groups
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise complex activities and competing deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient user of Excel, Word, Outlook, Web based applications & Screening Tools
- Management experience including training and development of others would be advantageous
- Experience in process development/improvement
- Full UK Driving Licence
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.