Main Duties and Responsibilities
Performance of the full mobile occupational health technician role, including:
- Delivery of onsite Health Surveillance, Fitness for Task and Lifestyle Health Assessments at client premises in accordance with standard technician processes and procedures.
- Recording of clear, concise and accurate clinical information.
- UK Wide Travel & Regular overnight stays away from home.
- Driving a mobile clinical screening unit where required.
- Use of a variety of IT systems and tools to measure and report screening outcomes and findings.
Effective Team Communications
- Take responsibility for the communication and distribution of information amongst the mobile technician team.
- Produce regular department updates for the technician team.
- Feedback regular updates to the technician team on Customer Satisfaction Surveys and to the scheduling team on Technician Feedback.
- Facilitate regular communication with the technician team between scheduling, administration and operations support functions.
- Ensure communication of all process changes,procedure updates and business news is received and understood across the technician team.
- Deputise for Health Surveillance Manager
- Attend Resource/Scheduling planning meetings.
- Provide clinical & technical support to the Scheduling & Administration Team.
Other Duties in Line with supporting the Health Surveillance Manager in achieving departmental objectives, financial &utilisation targets and compliance.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good IT skills, experienced user of Excel, Word,Outlook, Web based applications & Screening Tools
- Occupational Health Experience in a mobile Health Screening Role
- Experience in the training and development of others
- Experience in process development/improvement
- Experience in a management/leadership role
- Experience in delivering presentations to large groups
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.