Working Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Are you enthusiastic, a self-starter, have a dynamic approach to your role and a passion for health and well-being? By joining us, you'll be part of an organisation with an ambition for delivering clinical excellence as part of an agile, high-performing team. We offer a great package with plenty of CPD and career development opportunities.
Optima Health is the UK market leader in Occupational Health and Well-being services with an ambition to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce. To continue supporting healthy high performance across our client's organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short, we are going places.
To support this goal, we are seeking someone special to lead the development and delivery of the world’s leading blue light Occupational Health & Well-being Physiotherapy service. This unique role requires research, collaboration with a wide variety of key stakeholders, strategic planning and effective implementation to ensure both delivery excellence to our client and adherence to Optima Health’s customer charter and code of conduct.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the company MSK lead, the contract SMT (when required) and the Head of Physical Education, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation to develop and ensure an industry leading auditing and governance programme that is achievable and suitable such that SEQOHS, Dara and other external audits are passed or progressive action taken for the physiotherapy and rehabilitation team(s)
- Leading on the implementation and ongoing management of physiotherapy related projects to help achieve the vision
- Ensure the team comply with Optima Health’s clinical governance at all times by the physiotherapy and rehabilitation delivery teams including contractors
- Ensure all physiotherapy and rehabilitation clinical practices not detailed in the company clinical governance are ethical and appropriate
- Ensure all forms used are approved through Optima Health’s clinical & quality governance MSK process
- All requirements of SEQOHS, company standards and Health & Safety are met
- Manage the physiotherapy and rehabilitation governance programme in line with existing company policy and any external parameters as required the HCPC and the Chartered Society for Physiotherapy
- Maintain up to date records of the number of referrals received, treatments provided and discharge rates.
- Ensuring a proactive and engaging service is delivered at all times, always seeking the opportunity to exceed expectations (measured bi-annually), professionally reviewing and actioning feedback and ensuring any action taken is communicated in accordance with the compliments & complaint handling policy
- At least 1 day per week deliver chargeable SPoC (single point of contact) workshops to managers, proactively marketing the service, targeting more officers to be fit and on full duties
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.