To lead the development and delivery of the world’s leading blue light OH & Wellbeing Physiotherapy service necessitating research, collaboration with all stakeholders, strategic planning and implementation as is collaboratively & contractually agreed with the client, ensuring adherence to Optima Health’s customer charter and code of conduct for the whole team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the company MSK lead, the contract SMT (when required) and the Head of Physical Education, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation to develop and ensure an industry leading auditing and governance programme that is achievable and suitable such that SEQOHS, Dara and other external audits are passed.
- Ensure the team comply with Optima Health’s clinical governance at all times by the physiotherapy and rehabilitation delivery teams including contractors.
- Ensure all physiotherapy and rehabilitation clinical practices not detailed in the company clinical governance are ethical and appropriate.
- Ensure all forms used are approved through Optima Health’s clinical & quality governance MSK process.
- Ensure all associated audits are passed or progressive action taken to ensure they are not consistently failed for the physiotherapy and rehabilitation team(s).
- All requirements of SEQOHS, company standards and Health & Safety are met.
- Manage the physiotherapy and rehabilitation governance programme in line with existing company policy and any external parameters as required the HCPC and the Chartered Society for Physiotherapy.
- Maintain up to date records of the number of referrals received, treatments provided and discharge rates.
- Ensuring a proactive and engaging service is delivered at all times, always seeking the opportunity to exceed expectations but not overpromising to achieve a bi annual survey monkey score of at least 80% positive from managers. Net promoter score is positive.
- Ensuring any positive, negative or constructive feedback is received professionally, reviewed and actioned where appropriate and any action taken is communicated in compliance with the compliments & complaint handling policy.
- At least 1 day per week deliver chargeable SPoC (single point of contact) workshops to managers, proactively marketing the service, targeting more officers to be fit and on full duties.
- Leading on the implementation and ongoing management of physiotherapy related projects to help achieve the vision.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
This role can also be viewed in the ACPOHE newsletter.