An exciting role has arisen within Optima health for an administrator based at our head office. The role is to support the legal and finance team working on varied projects. The ideal candidate will be an integral member of our company reporting to the Legal Manager.
As an administrator at Optima Health you will need to be very well rounded, able to multitask and have a positive approach to work. The ideal candidate must be IT literate and proficient in MS Excel and have good knowledge of project.
Roles & tasks include:
Under the Assistance of the Legal Manager, The Ideal candidate will be expected:
- To plan and coordinate external and internal reviews of Supplier contracts
- Responsible for the development, management and the timely update of the contracts
- Working with the Finance, legal and commercial operations to further develop its Supplier contracts.
- Assist with the implementation and roll out of IR35
- Working to tight deadline and managing conflicting priorities.
- Receive and ensure the formal review of supplier contracts by referring to legal/commercial advisers in accordance with company procedures.
- strong organisational skills
- presentation skills and attention to detail
- the ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- the ability to accept and understand instructions
- oral and written communication skills
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner
- team working ability
- reliability and honesty
- project-management skills
The ideal individual should have previous experience working as an administrator with excellent communication skills and ability to work to tight deadline and managing conflicting priorities.
This is a fixed term contract for 3 months.
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.