We’re a UK market leader in occupational health and wellbeing services with the ambition to improve the health and well-being of the UK workforce and committed to delighting our clients. To continue supporting healthy high performance in our client organisations, we’re growing and investing and in short we are going places.
The Service Delivery Manager takes full line management responsibility for administrative and clinical staff within a geographic region/set of client contracts and works with relevant department heads to ensure our standards are met. This person also has financial responsibility for these accounts and must ensure the contract budget is managed in a way that financial forecasts are met.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong leadership skills
- Relationship building and customer service experience
- People management and staff motivation skills
- Outcome focused- able to meet targets and deadlines
- Commercial and financial acumen; able to manage a budget
- Team player with awareness of personal impact
- Planning and organising skills
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales
- Can demonstrate creativity and innovation
- IT literate
- Current driving licence
- An understanding of the Occupational Health marketplace preferred
- Degree preferred, but not essential
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
The closing date for applications will be the 20th of December.