Location: Glasgow City Centre (1 minutes’ walk from Glasgow Central Station)
Working Hours: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 with excellent benefits
Are you passionate at providing amazing customer service, do you love managing and developing people and do you crave the opportunity to identify new ways of working? If the answer is yes, our Customer Service Team Leader role could be perfect for you.
As the UK market leader, providing Occupational Health and Well-being services to many blue chip Private and key Public Sector organisations, our ambition at Optima Health is clear - to improve the overall health and well-being of the UK workforce.
Our Customer Service administration teams provide vital support to our clinical teams and clients alike, enabling effective delivery of our services and supporting our clients when they need us most. You’ll therefore be critical to our success and as Team Lead, your passion, initiative, ability to develop relationships and identify solutions to our customer’s problems are all essential skills to drive our continued growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Team management - Leading a team of 8 administrators, you will use your previous administration and people management experience to support the delivery of our Occupational Health and Well-being services to one of our most prestigious clients.
- Developing new ways of working - Driven by a passion to continuously improve, you’ll be tasked with identifying and implementing new ways of delivering customer service excellence, setting the standard for your team, identifying their development needs and coaching them to progress.
- Meeting Targets - Your natural supportive style means that you will assist your team in delivering the day to day work, ensuring their ever-changing workload is continuously re-prioritised and objectives achieved.
- Learning and Development - You’ll be inquisitive and proactive in your desire to learn more about the services we provide, our clients and how we can best support them. These characteristics will encourage you to learn new skills and develop within our organisation, taking advantage of the many varied opportunities for you to progress in to.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Demonstrable administration experience gained within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of leading a small administration team
- Excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal), with ability to advise, influence and develop positive relationships across the organisation
- Ability to work in a structured and systematic way to plan and prioritise high volume workloads and effectively manage conflicting deadlines for both yourself and your team
- A problem solver – Adaptable and resilient in face of adversity, seeks out alternative solutions to overcome barriers and proactive in identifying opportunities to improve established ways of working
- Possesses excellent attention to detail with ability to analyse and interpret information and data to inform decision making
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with capability to produce high quality reports, spreadsheets and other MI data in appropriate formats
In return we offer a wide range of benefits and monthly recognition awards to colleagues who have upheld our company values, buy and sell holiday schemes and career development opportunities. We hope you will be keen to progress further in our organisation as you to continue to develop your career with us, taking advantage of our exciting growth plans and development opportunities.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.