The Training and Quality Coordinator is responsible for the quality control and training of the customer service team. Working closely with the customer service manager, the co-ordinator will identify training needs, design training plans and implement and deliver to a robust quality. As new systems, processes and working practices are introduced to the National Service Centre the post holder will also be expected to deliver support to these projects.
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a key point of technical advice for the customer service team.
- Ensure the team has a thorough understanding of the contractual KPI commitments agreed with the clients and their role within that.
- Ensure complaints and delivery issues are adequately resolved to the client satisfaction.
- Actively support the customer charter and brand values through personal demonstration acting as an ambassador of the team.
Quality and Training
- Deliver induction and training of new starters ensuring they are competent to perform their role and have the necessary tools for their job including a client bible for each contract
- Conduct weekly reviews with the new starters until such time as they have been signed off as competent to perform their role.
- Produce and deliver up to date training material and training records for the customer service team.
- Develop and maintain a training matrix for team and individuals.
- Ensure that existing processes are adhered to by all member of the team.
- In support of the customer service manager identify and document process and system improvements and support their delivery as and when required.
- Drive quality of service improvements through actively coaching individuals within the team on a one to one and team basis.
- Every month conduct 4 case quality monitors and 1 call coaching session is completed monthly per team member.
- Drive process improvement, map & document using visio or similar system.
- Display a competent and thorough knowledge of occupational health industry including a working knowledge of our product lines.
- Any other tasks, activities and duties as requested by the Service Delivery Director and deemed a part of the role.
- Experienced in training and coaching individuals in quality focussed environments.
- Solutions and KPI focussed
- Outcome focused - able to meet targets and deadlines
- Improving performance through quality controls, measured through evidence based feedback
- People engagement and staff motivation skills
- Team player with awareness of personal impact
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Confident communicator both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to listen carefully and assimilate information quickly
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages