The role of Transition Coordinator will form a part of the Process Improvement Team, helping to successfully implement our services on behalf of new and existing clients and ensuring company-wide transition projects are delivered on time and to specification.
Working with both contract operational leads as well as the Head of Process Improvement, the role holder will take the lead responsibility for the implementation of services, projects, development of plans and solutions, issue resolution and escalation and on-going monitoring of activities. As a Transition Coordinator, the post holder will be expected to work with senior teams both internally and externally as well as contribute to the development and roll out of a company-wide project methodology.
The role will also be responsible for taking direct ownership of projects and providing an overview on multiple projects across the business from a governance perspective.
Some travel to customer premises may be required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership and accountability of key transition projects – including reporting, escalation and delivery on time and to budget.
- Maintenance of key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribution to the development and roll out of a common project management methodology.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved plans.
- Maintain register of compliance with relevant project management methodology including change management processes and any other policies to support on-going audits.
- Identifying and mitigating key risks and issues impacting project delivery.
- Research and analysis of key opportunities to inform decision making.
- Development of business cases to support key project deliverables or changes in specification including making appropriate recommendations.
- Supporting internal transition programmes including those related to LEAN Six Sigma improvement, client contract and performing to the Optima Way.
- Managing single and multiple projects and providing a status overview on multiple projects across the business.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Project and any relevant software packages (desirable)
- Prince 2 or equivalent qualified (desirable)
- Ability to undertake research and data analysis for reports
- Ability to drive change and delivery through influencing and collaboration
- Ability to work with both senior internal and external customers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 /year dependant on experience.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.