Part of a Versatile and Multi-faceted team providing support across the business. Facilitating the smooth running of training, OH Portal tasks and processes across Admin, Clinical and Operations aspects of the business. This includes support beyond the National and Remote Divisions, providing training and workflow support for other users of OH Portal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• General Administration tasks, Manual updating, printing and posting of rejected letter sand questionnaires.
• Regular interactions with clients (internal and external) either in person, by phone orvia written correspondence.
- System admin access for Oh portal: responsibilities include Task Reassignment and Practitioner Streaming Groups management
- Centralised Print management: Letter Suppression, Failed Reviews
- Account Management: Password resets, Detail updates, Change of role, Account Deactivation
- PsK Jira Ticket raising: Supporting applications team in the raising of technical support requests for effected referrals.
- Case Progression:Fixing workflows on broken cases, progressing intervention to correct status,implementing process workarounds.
- Case closure for offline reports.
- Management of the Workflow Management Queries Inbox.
- Review of Rejected Scrutiny, Stalled Cases, and Aged Cases. Responsibility to escalate to Practitioner, SDM’s and Contract Teams.
• Dealing with practitioner enquiries, ensuring standards are followed at all times.
• Taking incoming calls to dedicated helpline.
• Management of Practitioner Support Inbox.
• Distribution of communications and process guides.
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability,race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.