The Workforce Planner role is complex and requires someone with excellent time management and organisational skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to plan the work of practitioners on a daily basis
- Working with senior managers and demand planning to ensure our customer requirements are met.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls
- Dealing with clinical staff and planning in work.
- The ability to problem solve and think outside of the box is critical to this role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Inbound and outbound call handling experience
- Strong admin and data entry skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident in using MS Office, especially Word & Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Time management
- Team working
- Problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident telephone manner