The Resource Planner is responsible for the planning and reporting of the Occupational health assessments undertaken within the National and Remote division. Acting as a dedicated planner for set clients the role holder will work closely with the wider delivery team to ensure contractual standards are met. As a member of the planning team each planner is expected to cover the duties of the other as and when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a key point of contact for set clients for the delivery of Optima’s Occupational Health assessments.
- Work with clients and Service Delivery Managers to efficiently plan the delivery of the annual programmes in line with agreed planning principles and constraints.
- Work with clients to improve their schedule utilisations and attendance rates.
- Work with the Vertical teams and Service Delivery Managers to ensure there are sufficient resources to deliver the services at all times ensuring all are working to an agreed plan.
- Work with the client to ensure they are fully engaged in the agreed plans
- Identify ways to increase all clinical practitioner and technician utilisation and maximising capacity across the business
- Be a key point of contact for the clinical teams ensuring they are fully aware of their schedules
- Ensure that all client programmes are fully administered in accordance with process and the agreed client SLA’s
Tracking & Reporting Requirements
- Update scheduling trackers with appointment bookings, cancellations and attendance data daily.
- Update MYOHportal and booking bug accurately (Resource Diary System) to reflect planned, booked, confirmed, cancelled and carried out work.
- Update the Forecasted Work Trackers weekly and review during team planning meetings.
- Update the New Work Requests daily
- Manage associate usage, invoicing and POs
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Good working knowledge of Health Surveillance and Occupational Health
- Proven scheduling experience or a graduate with a numbers-based degree
- Highly proactive with excellent communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Excel to advanced level
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently on multiple projects
- Ability to organise & prioritise own workload
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work
Key Performance Indicators
- Practitioner productivity and utilisation
- Confirmed: Booked Work Ratio)
- Key Planning Assumption adherence
- Adherence to client reporting schedule
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.